Genuine Parts Careers
Delivery Driver (Part-time) - Liberty
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and hard working part time Delivery Driver to join our growing team of auto parts professionals. As a Delivery Driver your primary focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time, and engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day.
The ideal NAPA Delivery Driver will have a passion for delivering customer care on an everyday basis, and must also have excellent driving aptitude for both manual and automatic vehicles.
Other requirements for the Delivery Driver include:
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Class E driver's license, drivers living in Missouri are required to obtain and hold a valid Class E driver’s license.
- No DWI convictions within the past four years
- No more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
We're not your grandfather's NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.