Genuine Parts Careers
Automotive Parts Sales and Service Manager - IBS SIte Manager
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Unique NAPA opportunity......NAPA Auto Parts where you least expect it!
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Integrated Business Solutions (IBS) team that works directly onsite within one of our government, transportation, commercial, or dealership customers locations. Using our Supply Chain network and Parts Know How, we manage our customer’s parts inventory onsite to provide the needed parts right away to maintain their vehicles or equipment, so they can get back to business. NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working IBS Site Manager to support a IBS location(s) and implement all NAPA IBS programs. Please click on link to learn more about this exciting NAPA business http://www.napa-ibs.com/
Schedule: MON - FRI, 1:30p to 12midnight - 50hr's a week
3 Key components to have success in this very unique role are:
- Meets with the customer on a daily, weekly, monthly and year to date basis to identify needs, problems/concerns and to address them both quickly and effectively
- Meet customer expectations of providing timely service and value
- Develop good customer relations and maintain a high level of service to the customer
- Respond timely to customer sales and service questions
- Understand, interpret and comply with all contract requirements and ensures the operation is meeting customer expectations
- Work closely and communicate with NAPA and the Customer management team to develop strategies to ensure the overall value of the IBS program
People Development and Employee Engagement
- Hires and develops quality personnel, sets high performance standards, and uses Company training resources to ensure the efforts and accomplishments of employees are recognized
- Fosters a positive relationship between the customer and staff through meetings and open discussions.
- Supervise and coach store employees
- Monitor and address both good and unacceptable performance of employees
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Encourage NAPA and ASE training
- Ensure cross-training of employees
- Conduct performance review meetings with employees on a regular basis, with a minimum of an annual review
- Clearly define job responsibilities and expectations specific to the IBS customer
- Ensure proper processes and procedures are utilized to minimize inventory shrinkage
- Ensure merchandise is received in a timely and accurate manner as well as put away in the stockroom in an appropriate manner
- Assumes responsibility for inventory protection, asset management and operational issues, ensures overall cleanliness of the store, stock room and outside areas
- Create a safe work environment, ensuring required hazmat training is completed timely
- Understand and comply with NAPA and customer company policies
- Responsible for inventory to be bar coded and placed in appropriate bin locations
- Responsible for returning non-NAPA excess inventory
- Assumes responsibility for inventory protection, asset management and operational issues, ensures overall cleanliness of the store, stock room and outside areas.
- Work closely with the NAPA District office (District Manager and/or Area Manager) to ensure procurement card controls are in place and enforced
- Build relationships and assist with the negotiation of non-NAPA vendors on pricing, inventory and service and return privileges
What we need from you:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Technical school, and/or college degree a plus
- ASE certified within twelve months
- Ability to manage two or more people; prioritize and delegate to team members
- Strong communication skills and detail oriented
- Requires demonstrated leadership in the automotive after-market industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, jobber, heavy duty and/or fleet establishment.
- Possess working knowledge of the organization’s store services
- Must possess high character and integrity
- Capable of providing strong leadership to the operation to create a high performance team; i.e., customer focus, open communication, willingness to coach and provide feedback
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish Company goals and objectives
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and possess an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Insure proper maintenance and protection of Company store facilities, equipment, inventory and all physical assets of the company
- Possess analytical problem solving skills
- Capable of operating a point-of-sale system and cataloging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and using internet for parts research and sourcing
- Ability to learn and use customer fleet management software
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!
NAPA has sped its way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there. We've been around since 1925, but we're not your grandfather's NAPA.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.