Genuine Parts Careers
Heavy Duty Parts Representative
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Heavy Duty Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. This is the ideal position for knowledgeable and energetic people who have knowledge and a passion for heavy duty equipment, truck parts, OEM fleet, small engine parts and/ or other non- traditional vehicle parts applications.
- Know How - Heavy Duty Parts Knowledge and/or Experience required
- ASE Heavy Duty Parts Certification is a PLUS
- Passion for delivering Customer Care
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive in a Busy, Fast-Paced environment
- Knowledge of Heavy Duty Parts Cataloging and/or Inventory Management Systems
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Valid Drivers License and/or Reliable Transportation
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920's, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Heavy Duty products and their applications (give technical advice, troubleshoot, and help solve customer problems)
- Ability to use computer and paper cataloging systems
- Process daily paperwork and forms
- Effectively communicating features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
- Effectively use a multi-faceted approach at procuring parts from various sources for our customers
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as presenting professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Perform all other associated tasks assigned by management